I’m missing about ten hours of sleep. I’ve given out and received more business cards in a weekend than I normally do in a year. Everything that I normally do at work – I want to get it done and finished and out of the way as fast as possible so I can get on with all the awesome ideas from Kiwi Foo Camp.
- The Auckland climate is malarial.
- Time lapse videos of eco-house builds go down a treat with foocampers.
- Climate change is depressing.
- I need a better tool for Twitter than a web browser. Twitter is not a web page. Also, I need better tools for both a PC and a Nokia E90. Suggestions, please?
- The Royal Society does way too many things for me to know what they all are. But I need to be more aware of them.
- I need to put together a better video of the Mitochondrion, coz photos are cool, but it’s not a static thing. Actually, I want to put together an awesome video, coz it is an awesome thing.
- I increasingly find myself wanting to do a masters in public policy. Then again, I also want to remain married, and that’s likely to take preference.
- There was no Russell Brown/DPF cagefight, dammit.
- Wellington is slowly stealing all the interesting people. Yay!
- Having now seen one running, I want a Cupcake 3D printer. I want so much more, coz I want to be able to go from a design on a computer to a finished and functional physical object very rapidly indeed. But I’d be happy to start with a Cupcake.