Woot! Exam is done, and I’m never going to study ever again, until the end of the world*.
So now its time to lay in the sun and do sod all. Except, first I just have to:
- Get some miles in my legs
- Try to remember how to do aikido
- Get butterfly roll-downs absolutely nailed
- Cook for the flat occasionally
- Read far too many books
- Sorting out assorted van things
- Mend suspension on the bouncy bike
- Get my citizenship application in
- Catch up on Firefly and then see Serenity
I think we can conclude from this that I am crap at laying in the sun.
* The world will end on december the 5th, when my feminist economics course kicks in. Sorry about that, everyone, hope you hadn’t got anything planned.