That’s this term’s exam over and done with, allbeit badly. Now, it is time to chill out, do nothing, drink beer, and return to being my normal happy, easy-going self.
Except, that first I have to do:
- aikido grading saturday
- lots of dental work
- house design to finish off, including such exciting things as choosing doorknobs
- mud bricks to be made for the testing thereof
- van to have stereo sorted, coz its still not right
- van to have extra seat installed, which requires trip to Auckland
- bike to fix
- quads and calves to train for impending snowboarding
- impending snowboarding
- people to see, tea to be drunk
- all the stuff that I’ve been putting off for the last three months, to be done now!
So as you can see, I will do nothing, at some point, in the undefined future.