Picture by Peter Jennings
Very brief summary:
- Returning to Kiwiburn, with my closest people, who’ve also been away.
- Helping to build and light the Effigy. The Effigy crew. The resulting meat blanket.
- New site, oh yes.
- Finally getting the Hat Band working and out in public. Ooo… it’s shiny. It lasted three days before an expected hardware failure.
- Being really glad I’d put a dim mode on the Hat. Otherwise no-one could look at me, coz 180 LEDs. I’m not that anti-social. Well, not always.
- All the smiles.
- Poking nature with a stick.
- Cuddle piles with all the fluff.
- Being happy enough with the durability of the Mitochondrion that I can just give it to anyone, no matter how munted.
- Realising that I’m very happy with my life.
- No FOMO, but a bad case of FOMP – Fear Of Missing People. I didn’t see enough of far too many people, in some cases I didn’t see them at all, but as Wendy says we were “focused on deepening connections with people I already know rather than forming a whole bunch of new ones”
There’ll be a proper write-up of the Hat Band hardware, when I’m less shattered. And some pics and video.